Win any of the wonderful prizes below in our Breakthrough Christmas Raffle!
The raffle will be drawn on: 7th December 2019 at 7pm at The Jubilee Centre, Lower Bristol road, Bath, BA2 9ES.
Tickets on sale now by cash or cheque. Contact 07305 369066 or email email@example.com. Or purchase tickets through one of our volunteers.
Prizes available are:
Bath BIG Pamper Package for 2 – £500
Photoshoot with Paulfolio Photography (£200)
Pump Room Restaurant voucher x 2 (£20)
Two Indian Head Massages (£70 – 2 x £35 vouchers)
Bailey Balloons Voucher (£25)
Horts Private Cinema Rental – for up to 30 people (£200)
Bath Unwind Package – £150
Matchbox Salon Haircut (£40)
Good Day Cafe brunch voucher x 2 (£20)
Pudding Kitchen Cake (£15)
Aleat Cleaning – 2 hour household clean (£24)
Bath Holistic Massage – back, neck and shoulder massage (£36)
Hall & Woodhouse Restaurant Vouchers (£20)
Bristol ‘Try It’ Package – £150
Puzzlair Escape Room for 2-5 people (£54)
SUP Bristol Paddleboarding Introductory Lessons (£50)
Redpoint Bristol Climbing (£15)
Real Greek Restaurant Vouchers (£30)
Bristol Packet Boat Tours (£20)
Or if you are not one of our top three winners, you could still win any of the following prizes:
- Massage Voucher
- 3 x Christmas Hampers
- Bristol Botanic Garden’s Tickets
- Bath Fashion Museum Tickets x 2
- Theatre Tickets
- Book Signing tickets
- Graft A4 Print of Bristol Street Art
- Avon Valley Railway Family Day Pass
- Brit Movie Tours Walking Tour x 2
- Pact Coffee and Drip Filter
Other prizes may be added at any point before the date of the draw, and will be listed here.
Make a donation when you buy tickets
Thank you to all players who give an extra gift when they buy raffle tickets. Your donations are vital to helping us support survivors of trauma and providing more training for supporters of survivors. If you’d like to make a donation, you can do so via the donation button on our website. Please Gift Aid your donation if you can.
How to enter the raffle
Raffle tickets may be bought in person with one of our volunteers or by ringing our Breakthrough phone on 07305369066. Raffle tickets may be paid for using cash or cheques. Cheques should be made payable to Breakthrough.
What happens next?
The closing date of the raffle is Friday 6th December, 2019 and the draw takes place on Saturday 7th December, 2019 at The Jubilee Centre, Bath at 7pm. After the draw, we’ll contact you if you’re one of our lucky winners and announce the winning tickets online. The winners do not need to be present to win.
Why Take Part?
All the proceeds from the tickets that you buy in our Christmas Raffle will be used to fund the vital services that Breakthrough provides for survivors of childhood abuse and other trauma.
Breakthrough Christmas Raffle 2019 Terms and Conditions
Breakthrough is a trading name of Trauma Breakthrough Ltd. A UK Registered Charity, Number: 1150508. Company Number: 8274282, Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: The Jubilee Centre, Lower Bristol Road, Bath, BA2 9ES. Licensed by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain under the 2005 Gambling Act, Gambling Commission Licence no: 03850. Responsible person: Heidi Warren.
Services to beneficiaries include but are not limited to:
- Provision of specialist services for childhood trauma survivors, including (but not limited to) one to one psychotherapy, group therapy, and crisis support.
- Provision of specialist training for survivors of trauma and those supporting them.
- Provision of befriending and mentoring services, helper support and advice and additional supportive services.
Breakthrough Christmas Raffle Rules
Thank you for supporting Breakthrough. These terms and conditions refer to entry in our raffle.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the Breakthrough raffle is £1.50. You may purchase more than one ticket but the maximum number of tickets is 100 (£150) per draw. Payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16, he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The Breakthrough Raffle is open to all UK residents over the age of 16, with the exception of those currently resident in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
- Anyone who is an employee of Trauma Breakthrough Ltd or their families, or any volunteer or corporation directly involved with the running of the raffle, may not enter the draw.
- Raffle tickets will be sold through our staff and volunteers or may be obtained by calling the Breakthrough phone on 07305369066.
- Raffle tickets must be paid for using cash or cheque. Cheques should be made payable to Breakthrough.
- The raffle will close at 6 pm on Friday 6th December, 2019 and will be drawn on Saturday 7th December, 2019 at 7pm.
- Monies raised by the raffle will support the activities of Trauma Breakthrough Ltd. registered charity number 1150508.
- Participation in this raffle can be made by returning tickets stubs to the volunteer who sold the tickets to you. Ticket stubs must be fully filled in with all relevant information.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to Breakthrough.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one. The full list and order of Raffle prizes can be found above.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
- Where the Promoter is unable to contact a prize winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for 3 months following the Promoter’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, the Promoter may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- All winners are required to co-operate with The Promoter’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the Promoter reserves the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the Promoter deems it appropriate and/or feasible it will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- The Breakthrough raffle is subject to the laws of England and Wales.