We are always delighted when a business chooses us as a charity partner, and we are committed to reinventing the ‘charity partnership’ so that it is more of a mutually beneficial arrangement.
Charity partnerships usually last for between 1 and 3 years, and there are a number of things our business partners can bring to the relationship, including:
- Direct funding and/or sponsorship
- Fundraising activities by staff for the benefit of Trauma Breakthrough – anything from a bake sale, a raffle, a quiz night, to running a half-marathon or abseiling down the side of a scarily high building
- Giving skills in the form of general volunteering or making use of specialist skills and knowledge
- Donating equipment or products to support the charity
- Sponsoring elements of fundraising events
However, we also believe very strongly that as a charity we should be giving back to our business partners. As well as the general benefits of charity partnership, such as meeting corporate social responsibility targets and positive publicity, some of the things we can offer, depending on the specifics of the partnership, include:
- A free Workplace Wellbeing Check
- A free 2 hour Trauma Awareness Webinar
- Discounted training and consultancy
- Specialist wellbeing services tailored to your company’s specific needs and offered at a discounted rate
If you are interested in partnering with us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange a time to meet.